Wednesday 22 November 2017

Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Threat, Frances Darlings Speaks Out Posts Evidence





“I may have been naive,stupid and outrightly foolish But it shall end in praise for this is the price one pays for trusting to a fault… At the end of the day, its not how one falls but how you rise above the adversity to stand strong… Mark my words, this will not kill nor break me for I dwell in the presence of the Most High and no matter the star power, the greatest Star of them all is my Father in Heaven who has promised to Never leave nor forsake me… Like Maya Angelou said, I rise this Tribulation only came...to Pass!!!!!” - 16year Teenage Slay Queen, Nwabunike Anulika Frances Who Accused Her Close Friend Regina Daniels Of Been With Her Nude Photos And Is Threatening To Post It Online If She Does Not Sleep With A Movie Director Speaks Out


















Gossipmill

No comments:

Post a Comment