Friday 6 April 2018

His dad took advantage of our break-up


 




A devastated young lady shared her experience with a friend

My boyfriend of three years ended the relationship and I was devastated.

A few months after we split, I went to his flat to remove the rest of my belongings, but he wasn’t around. His dad also lives on the premises and I popped in to see him with the hope of asking my ex to leave my things with him so I could pick them up at a future date.          

 He wanted to know why we split up and I told him. The two of us had always got on well.

Reply : Your ex could find out about this indiscretion of yours and if he did, be rest assured he would never forgive you. You’ve been clearly out of order. Having a one-off on the rebound is understandable, but not with your ex’s father! But does it matter that he might not forgive you? Because if he really were that important to you, you would have behaved yourself around his father. Since neither you nor the randy father of your ex is prepared to come clear, there is no chance of your ex finding out. So move on and make a mental note not to let your lust run away with you again.

























































Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment